Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sketchy Car Rides

It's been awhile since I've posted. I can't believe how fast three months can go by! I haven't made time to draw anything for an extended period of time, so I try to find a few minutes here and there when I can. Sometimes I have five to ten minutes before I need to go into work, so I get out my tiny Moleskine and draw the stuff laying around my messy car. Sometimes I take Simon for a ride so he will nap, and I pull over somewhere and draw. Today I went to Havre de Grace, and before I left I drew the alley in front of my parking spot. They're not always the most inspiring things, but it keeps me drawing. And that keeps me sane.

Moleskine sketchbook & Micron pens
















Moleskine & Microns


Moleskine & pencil
Moleskine & Microns

 


















Stillman&Birn (Epsilon) sketchbook, Microns, Winsor&Newton travel watercolors



No comments:

Post a Comment